Amy Cook

Written by PETA | February 15, 2008

I almost forgot! I’m going to be away next week in sunny Berkeley, California, but my arch-rival Amy Cook, whom you may know from the Veg Cooking Files (or whatever it is she calls her blog) will be running the show in my absence. What Amy lacks in worldliness and savoir faire, she makes up for with a certain plodding intellect (she’s also a keen typist), so you’ll be in good hands until I return. Amy is also a lot prettier than I am, so please don’t get too attached before I come back next Friday. Have a great week!

Amy_Cook.JPG

Comments

• Ranjit says:

Dear Sir I’m Ranjit from India. I am intrested to work in your organization and If here is any place for me for it then i shall be highly thankful to you. Plz reply Yours Sincerely Ranjit

• Mike Quinoa says:

So Daniel where do you stand? Why do you generalize with “you people”? PETA members can have very diverse opinions. Quit labeling people.

• Mister Jingles says:

Daniel Sanchez i’m vocal here this was a good lesson for not to look at dog fightings! furthermore i think that you mean hippocrytes for you i guess and hippocrates for PETA! pfuuuuuuuuuu!

• Emily says:

What’s with all the California bashing? Surely these posters have never been to ALL of California? It’s true that the weather in Sacramento is not too great right now rainy but that doesn’t mean San Diego or LA or Point Reyes or Santa Clara is too. It’s not a “scummy hellhole” or “disgusting”. And last time I checked I’m not a marijuana victim. True California is not heaven on earth tons of cars tons of pollution but what place really is? Please don’t make stereotypical statements that bash the 5th largest economy in the world. Maybe you hate it but California is my home and I love it!

• Erin says:

Well you will be in my neck of the woods…..have fun!!! and bring an umbrella its supposed to rain all week!!

• Mike Quinoa says:

Welcome Amy!

• Caboose says:

If you leave so much why not have a YOutube style commenting system so you have one less job?

• Tamara says:

Uh didn’t you just get back from a weeklong Christmas vacation? How did you get so much time off? I just always thought you were a fairly new PETA employee… And California? In the middle of winter? That’s just disgusting… If you get this much vaca time this fast where do I apply? P

• Judith, Freedom Fighter for Animals says:

Welcome Amy. Jack have a great time.

• Mystique Makepeace says:

What? You’re ditching your loyal bloggers for that scummy hellhole California? I don’t think that’s a smart move my brother visited San Fransisco and he was shocked by all the marijuana victims no Calif certainly isn’t the heaven it’s rumoured to be. Oregon is much nicer and less polluted why not go there instead?! California SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• K says:

Aww you’re leaving again? Have a great time in sunny Cali! Get back soon!