Animals find new ways to astonish us every day. Wouldn’t it be great if we returned the favor by astonishing them with our compassion?
|Repoort /cc by 2.0|
- Dolphins and researchers have learned to speak each other’s language. Can a Rosetta Stone course be far behind?
- Perhaps those dolphins can help us translate a Compassionate Action Award into dolphinese for this pup-friendly pod who rescued a dog.
- A courageous canine has proved that true friends are there when you need them most.
- A goose has found her lovebird in a retiree who visits the park where she lives.
- The Daily Mail answers the question, can dogs (and cats and elephants) die of a broken heart?
- Gorillas have been caught on film having a family meeting. Maybe over who ate the last banana?
- Chimpanzees laugh at their friends’ jokes, even when they aren’t funny.
- Macaques question their own reasoning. A lesson in there for humans, perhaps?
- U.K. scientists have discovered that “sheepish” really means “brainy.”
Written by Michelle Sherrow
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.