Make a #PETA2015 New Year’s Resolution to Help Animals!
It’s time to say, “Out with the old, and in with the new!”—habits, that is. Whether you have been considering going vegan or have been curious about cruelty-free clothing, the new year is the perfect time to adopt a resolution that will help animals. And the best part is—we’re here to help!
This year, please make a New Year’s resolution to help animals and share it on Twitter with the hashtag #PETA2015. Encourage others to make 2015 count for animals by going vegan, buying cruelty-free products, avoiding zoos, and more!
Now it’s your turn! Tweet your own #PETA2015 resolution. Here are some examples to help you get started:
- Did you know that every vegan saves the lives of approximately 100 animals per year? This year, I’m going #vegan! #PETA2015
- Animals used for their skins experience horrible deaths. My resolution for 2015 is to ditch animal skins! #PETA2015
- Next year, I’m buying only #CrueltyFree products. Animals are not ours to experiment on! #PETA2015
- In 2015, I’m going to start doing outreach events for #AnimalRights. My goal is to get organized and active! #PETA2015
- Zoos and theme parks are prisons for animals. Starting on #NewYear’s Day, I will no longer visit them! #PETA2015
If you’re looking for tips or literature to help keep you on track with your resolution, e-mail us at [email protected] with your mailing address, and we’ll send you tips and free literature!
Looking for more ways to help animals?