Make Your New Year’s Resolution Count for Animals!
It’s time to say, “Out with the old, and in with the new!”—habits, that is. Whether you have been considering going vegan or have been curious about cruelty-free clothing, the new year is the perfect time to adopt a resolution that will help animals. And the best part is—we’re here to help!
This year, please make a New Year’s resolution to help animals and share it on Twitter with the hashtag #PETA2014. Encourage others to make 2014 count for animals by going vegan, buying cruelty-free products, avoiding zoos, and more!
Check out the #PETA2014 feed:
Now it’s your turn! Use the field above to tweet your own #PETA2014 resolution. Here are some examples to help you get started:
- Did you know that every vegan saves the lives of approximately 100 animals per year? This year, I’m going #vegan! #PETA2014
- Animals used for their skins experience horrible deaths. My resolution for 2014 is to ditch animal skins! #PETA2014
- Next year, I’m buying only #CrueltyFree products. Animals are not ours to experiment on! #PETA2014
- In 2014, I’m going to start doing outreach events for #AnimalRights. My goal is to get organized and active! #PETA2014
- Zoos and theme parks are prisons for animals. Starting on #NewYear’s Day, I will no longer visit them! #PETA2014
If you’re looking for tips or literature to help keep you on track with your resolution, e-mail us at ATeam@peta.org with your mailing address, and we’ll send you tips and free literature!
Looking for more ways to help animals?