5 Spook-tacular Ways to Help Animals This Halloween
Scary costumes and tasty treats will always be a part of Halloween. This year, let’s add activism to the tradition! Check out these five easy ways to help animals and still have a scream of a time:
1. Make a statement with your costume. Dress up as a sinister butcher, a creepy Colonel Sanders, an evil Ronald McDonald, or a declawed kitty cat (and be sure to keep leaflets handy!).
2. Be sure to pass out treats that are vegan.
3. Attach adorable tags to the treats that you hand out.
4. Host a spooky Halloween party and, of course, keep all the food flesh-free.
5. Share the ultimate horror movie, “Face Your Food,” on Facebook and Twitter.
Now, go have a spooktacular time! Mwahahaha!
Inspired to help animals?