PETA’s “cow” gives out freebies—and urges people to say no to pot roast—at D.C.’s marijuana seed giveaway
- The Secret Cost of Wool
- Kate del Castillo: Fiercely Defend Your Animals
- Let's Go Save Some Dogs: PETA's Fieldworkers
- Jim Morris Vegan Bodybuilder Interview
- Meet Your Meat
- Tia Mowry: Let Veganism Grow on You
- Who Cares About Mice and Rats?
- What Did PETA Do in 2014?
- A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farms
- PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk Discusses 'Humane Meat'
Lost fingertips, chewed-off body parts, and fights to the death are all just part of another day for animals at these sleazy roadside zoos.
Can a kid’s school bake sale save the world? This one might just do that.
PETA in Action
Camel in Critical Condition Gets a New Home
From Barely Living to Living Like Bears
Rabbit Rescued From Dinner Table
Justice for Justice
Killing Contests Abolished
Rabbits Sheltered From Bitter Cold
CSULB Cuts Ties With SeaWorld
Injured Hawk Rescued
Squirrel Reintroduced Into the Wild
School Cancels Koi Fish Prize