Animals are abused, tortured, and left to die to make jackets. But which is worse, leather or fur? The answer may surprise you.
- The Secret Cost of Wool
- Kate del Castillo: Fiercely Defend Your Animals
- Let's Go Save Some Dogs: PETA's Fieldworkers
- Jim Morris Vegan Bodybuilder Interview
- Meet Your Meat
- Tia Mowry: Let Veganism Grow on You
- Who Cares About Mice and Rats?
- What Did PETA Do in 2014?
- A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farms
- PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk Discusses 'Humane Meat'
Can a kid’s school bake sale save the world? This one might just do that.
The animals have lost a true ally and a sharp and honest tongue with the passing of PETA Honorary Director and entertainment giant Sam Simon, who was our dear …
PETA in Action
Camel in Critical Condition Gets a New Home
From Barely Living to Living Like Bears
Rabbit Rescued From Dinner Table
Justice for Justice
Killing Contests Abolished
Rabbits Sheltered From Bitter Cold
CSULB Cuts Ties With SeaWorld
Injured Hawk Rescued
Squirrel Reintroduced Into the Wild
School Cancels Koi Fish Prize